search

Google

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Prodigy - The HNIC

My Favorite of all time Prodigy of Mobb Deep. I got alot of Gems by him and also fellow Infamous Mobb members and much more from QB. I got a lot of shit so im gonna keep postin.
Hit me back with some feedback, I hope you enjoy these exclusives.


Prodigy - Hardest Thing To Do Is Stay Alive Freestyle.mp3

Prodigy - Hail Mary Freestyle.mp3

Prodigy - Avirex.mp3

Prodigy - Back To Back Ft. Godfather Part 3.mp3





Heres an exclusive P mixtape.



Tracklist:
1) Hold Down Hiphop
2) Freestyle 1
3)The Game Ft. Pete Rock & Raekwon
4)The Heat Is On
5) Freestyle 2
6) Freestyle 3
7) We Pledge Allegiance Ft. Smif-N-Wessun
8) Freestyle 4
9) Its The Pee
10) Freestyle 5 (We Gonna Make It)
11) Freestyle 6 (Jay-Z Diss)
12) Y.B.E. (Remix) Ft. Bars N Hooks
13) Freestyle 7 (Takeover Jay-Z Diss)
14) When Your A Thug
15) Family (Remix) Ft. Nas
16) Freestyle 8 (18 Min. Session)

http://rapidshare.com/files/88599060/pr0d16y-IM.rar